I am very proud to announce that I will be speaking at the Microsoft TechDays 2017 about Angular and ASP.NET Core.
This is the second time I am attending to the Microsoft TechDays. The last time was 2016 and it was a blast - I really enjoyed it.
In my session which is placed as the last one at the second day, I will get you introduced to ASP.NET Core and how to use it. We will look at general facts around ASP.NET Core as well as the Startup-File, Middlewares and of course an ASP.NET Core WebAPI and the implementation of the HTTP-Verbs.
In the second part of my session we will take a look at Angular and one possible way to use components with stateful and stateless design. We will cover the differences between those and find out what One-Way-Dataflow is and how it will help us getting our application cleaner and well structured.
I will prepare an demo application to show all this concepts and techniques in action. We will use Visual Studio Code as this is still a scary thing for many developers due to the fact that it is not Visual Studio itself.
The talk will be in german.
Well, I will do the best I can to give you guys a show, to entertain you and to give you some technical inspiration and a view on this new stuff. I really hope to see you there.
- Eine REST API ist mehr als eine API – Moderne Architekturen für verteilte Systeme
- Implement endless scroll with Angular, NgRx and ASP.NET Core WebAPI
- Structure your project with areas and services in ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC - Generic Repositories and UnitOfWork
- Start your end to end testing with Angular and Cypress